Monday, March 16, 2009

Fantasy Football Gumball Helmets



As I continued to grow my collection of Gumball Football Helmets from the NFL to the WFL to the Arena League and beyond, I began to think about creating Fantasy Helmets.  I had often thought about how some sports logos would look on Football helmets.  What would a Los Angeles Lakers helmet look like?  How about the Edmonton Oilers?  Or the Boston Lobsters (World Team Tennis anyone?)?  Well, I took my love of custom gumball helmets to the next level and created sets for many other sports.  I also created Fantasy Helmets for various Fantasy Football League (some that I play in and some that I don't play in).  

To date, I have created Fantasy Football Helmet artwork for the following leagues:

NHL
WHA
MLL
MLB
NBA
ABA
WTT
NASL

In addition, I have completed sets for the Justice League (comic books) and the helmets from the teams in the video game "Blitz".


I have also completed a number of helmets shown in Movies, Television Shows and Commericials.  Many of these were completed with a big assist from MGHELMETS.COM.  Finally, I have done work for some fantasy football leagues and some custom work for specific collections (all New York based sports teams for example).

Shown above are a few photos of these sets.  Enjoy,

Bill

 

2 comments:

  1. I thought I saw some Negro league ones on your flickr page, but they aren't at high resolution... Could you post those?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These will be coming in future posts related to my Baseball Helmet/Cap work. Stay Tuned!

    ReplyDelete