Friday, February 27, 2009

Outdoor Football Leagues



As I was researching and completing the various Indoor and Arena Leagues, I discovered more outdoor leagues.  I had already worked on the WFL and USFL as well as some TB NFL helmets.  Then I found the CFL, CFL USA (one of my favorite sets) and many, many more.  Here is a list of outdoor leagues, including the NFL, that I have completed:

National Football League (including Throwbacks)
American Football League (1960's)
Canadian Football League
CFL USA
World Football League
United States Football League
All American Football Conference
Asian-Pacific Football League
NFL Europe (Europa)
World League of American Football
Professional Spring Football League
Spring Football League
Regional Football League
XFL
All American Football League (2008)
Continental Football League (1960's)

Next on this list is the new United Football League in 2009.  I expect that I will do a full post on the NFL, since my work now includes more than just the current helmets.

Enjoy,

Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment